We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- Paypal Credit
- Apple Pay
- Bank Transfer
- If you pay by credit card or debit card, we will receive temporary authorization to charge your card once you have completed the payment process. We will charge you when we ship your order or when the temporary authorization ends, whichever comes first. Temporary authorization periods for different payment methods are listed below:
MasterCard: --28 days
Visa, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay: --7 days
- Different forms of payment cannot be combined, and you can only use one bank card for each order.
- If a PayPal dispute occurs before shipment, the order will be held because PayPal will withhold payment under such circumstances. Please settle the dispute to proceed with the order.
- Customer cannot pay with a credit or debit card if the order amount exceeds USD $10,000.
- For your protection, orders are subject to Smartcubing's verification procedure. You may be asked to verify that you are the card owner or that the order information is legitimate. DJI reserves the right to refuse an order if the order or payment information is not verifiable. If so, a refund will be issued via the same method you used to make your payment.
- Please contact the GAN Smart Cubing support team at email@example.com if you have any further question.